Jackass 3D

Jackass 3D

1.1

Director: Jeff Tremaine

Cast: Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Chris Pontius, Steve-O, Preston Lacy, Ryan Dunn & Dave England

By Cathal Wogan (@lethalbitofkit)

(Editors note: Given the unconventional nature of Jackass, the reviewer has opted for an equally unconventional review format, inspired by twitter. Enjoy)

lethalbitofkit

Best thing about Jackass 3D? #Jackass3D

undeniablecrow

@lethalbitofkit Ryan Dunn in wheelbarrow: “Well, this seems dangerous.” Lol.

lethalbitofkit

@undeniablecrow He landed it? Didn’t he?

undeniablecrow

@lethalbitofkit Nah man, I think he got fucked up.

theonlypdawggg

@lethalbitofkit @undeniablecrow  SteveO with all that shit. Holy shit man. And he was sober doing that.

karluss

@lethalbitofkit @undeniablecrow Loving Jackass? Credible film journalists? #idiots

Alxtowrs

@lethalbitofkit What day is it? Saturday? Can you hear that? Sounds like a really late review. #idiots

lethalbitofkit

@Alxtowrs The problem is I couldn’t actually do it. How do you review it? It’s just too good.

Alxtowrs

RT @lethalbitofkit @undeniablecrow Loving Jackass? Credible film journalists? #idiots via @karluss

lethalbitofkit

@Alxtowrs Seriously unbelievable. My mind is wrecked from it. Sorry boss. I’ll have it for you in just a few minutes.

lethalbitofkit

Okay, I need to review Jackass 3D. I fucked up and forgot all about it. Anybody have some opinions? #Jackass3D

undeniablecrow

@lethalbitofkit There’s no real way to justify liking Jackass, no matter how brilliant it is. But I loved it, nearly wet myself.

farrellal

@lethalbitofkit I can’t wait to see Jackass 3D because I’m an idiot. Wait, I’m not, so scratch all that.

lethalbitofkit

@farrellal You’re an idiot mate. And your mum thinks so too. She told me.

claraisntontwitter

@lethalbitofkit I lost so much respect for you after you told me you loved Jackass.

Trinityfilm

Despite his seemingly credible editorial capacity, @lethalbitofkit does not represent TFR in critical discourse on #Jackass3D

lethalbitofkit

It’s difficult to defend but even more intellectually vacant films get off the hook in relation to critical examination.

UTculture

We’re winning. He’s doing a Twitter review RT @lethalbitofkit @undeniablecrow Loving Jackass? Credible film journalists? #idiots via @karluss

lethalbitofkit

@UTculture Concentrate on bigoted Hipster hate.

karluss

@UTculture So he’s an idiot, but you’re a bigot. That’s worse. Not in your eyes. Obviously. But by sensible standards, you’re worse.

lethalbitofkit

Jackass 3D is brilliant. It is such a frustrating task to try to justify it rather than just explain why I like it.

emmakeaveney

@lethalbitofkit That’s why you’re fishing for help on Twitter? Or fabricating an actual Twitter debate? Put me in it.

lethalbitofkit

What I’m getting at is that I can’t justify my love for Jackass 3D in critical terms that I would usually demand when reviewing anything else.

Alxtowrs

@lethalbitofkit And that’s why this is taking so long, eh?

lethalbitofkit

Yes, there is no critical framework I can propose. There’s also very little wiser society will say positively about it, obviously enough.

farellal

@lethalbitofkit I am an idiot, you’re right. Any luck with getting some Jackass justification.

lethalbitofkit

Here is all I have: Go to see it, give it a chance. I saved my 3D virginity for it and I wasn’t disappointed. Bring your mum. Bring your missus. It’s great.

The Jackass 3D Trailer