Friendly Fires receive 6% of votes in TN poll

An online poll carried-out carried out by Trinity News has found that headline act, Friendly Fires, are among the least popular acts on the line-up.

Indeed, the alternative dance act from the UK who will perform at the ball for the first time this year garnered just 6% of votes on the ‘Who are you most excited to see’ question.

Leading the line-up in terms of excitement is Professor Green who, despite performing last year, was 24% of respondents’ most anticipated act. The Trinity Orchestra came in second place with Marina And The Diamonds on 18% whilst Irish-crooners Ryan Sheridan and The Kanyu Tree failed to receive a single vote.

In general terms 21% of people rated the complete line-up as ‘very good’ whilst 37% voted ‘good’, 11% voted ‘OK’, 21% voted ‘bad’ and 11% voted ‘very bad’.

The news that 58% of Trinity News Online readers rated the line-up as better than ‘OK’ will come as a relief for Ents Officer Chris O’Connor. Speaking to Trinity News earlier in the week O’Connor said of the line-up “it has something for everyone…it might just be the best year yet”.

It’s not all good news, however: a whopping 84% of respondents said they thought that 80 Euro a ticket was too much. All of this is not to say that people haven’t been buying tickets in their droves. Watch this space.

Do you disagree with our survey’s results? Have your say by following this http://www.trinitynews.ie-content/uploads/wp/wp-content/uploads/wordpressarchives/3893