Boston Donuts lands a spot in SU shop

The confectionary stand fills the space previously occupied by Offbeat Donuts

Trinity College Dublin Students’ Union (TCDSU) have secured a spot for Boston Donuts in the SU shop in House Six, launching a new commercial partnership between Boston Donuts and TCDSU.

Speaking to Trinity News, TCDSU Communications and Marketing Officer Paraic McLean welcomed the new partnership, noting that Boston Donuts “will be remaining with us for the foreseeable future”.

McLean expressed that TCDSU are delighted to welcome Boston Donuts to the SU shop as they are “always looking for high-quality products to offer students”.

Boston Donuts now occupies the space which was previously held by Offbeat Donuts, which offered donuts on campus to staff and students throughout the 2017/20187 academic year. “It is great that we have replaced the space that Offbeat left behind with something similar as students, staff, and other customers have enjoyed having donuts and coffee on campus, and can now continue to do so,” said McLean.

Boston Donuts currently has stores located in Baggot Street, Stephen’s Green, Trinity Street and Liffey Street Lower. It creates donuts in a variety of styles, including Boston Crème, Oreo, and Black Forest.

Donuts in Boston Donut’s SU outlet are priced at €2.50 per donut, with each donut individually packaged in a cardboard tray.

Caroline Boyle

Caroline Boyle is a current Deputy News Editor of Trinity News. She is a Senior Fresh BESS student, and a former Senior Reporter.