Trinity’s MBA course ranked best in Ireland, fifth in Europe

The listings put Trinity’s full-time MBA course ahead of both the Cambridge and Oxford MBAs, with UCD’s Smurfit Institute MBA placed eighteenth

NEWSTrinity College Dublin’s MBA courses have placed fifth in the “best masters ranking for full time MBA’s in Western Europe 2015-2016”, recently published by Eduniversal, making the course the most highly ranked full-time MBA in Ireland.

The first, second, third, and fourth programmes were; the full time MBA programme in IESE Business School, Barcelona, the full time MBA in Copenhagen Business School, the London Business School MBA, and the INSEAD MBA, respectively. Placed sixth was the full-time MBA in the IMD Business School.

Eduniversal is a university ranking company under the French consulting company and rating agency SMBG, which specializes in higher education. The company implements an evaluation system centred around the reputation of the programme, the level of Eduniversal’s “Palme of Excellence” of the school, the salary of the first employment, and the student satisfaction of graduating students.

In the 2014-2015 rankings the full time MBA programme in Trinity Business School placed ninth, and in the 2013-2014 rankings the course placed in the twelfth position.

The listings put Trinity’s full-time MBA course ahead of both the Cambridge MBA (ranked twelfth), and Oxford’s Said Business School MBA(ranked fourteenth), with UCD’s Smurfit Institute MBA placed in the eighteenth position.

In fact, very many courses running in Trinity Business School placed very highly in other rankings published by Eduniversal for Western Europe – the MSc in Business and Management places third in the best masters ranking in General Management, while the Diploma in Project Management is fourth in the best masters ranking in Engineering and Project Management.

The part-time MBA comes fifth in the best masters ranking in Executive MBAs and part-time MBAs, and the MSc in Finance also places fifth in the best masters ranking in Corporate Finance.